This post contains all my posts, resources, and recommendations for wood burning art (pyrography).
Most questions I get are usually always about my wood burning artwork – from what tools I use, how to get started, what wood surfaces are best, and so on.
I have been wood burning for many years now, and I love to share exactly what tools I use, how I create my work, and other info to share with others. Sharing is caring, and from a former K-12 Art Educator, you can imagine how happy this makes me by sharing my passion with others who want to learn!
In this post, I have decided to put together ALL my wood burning blog posts, resources, and all of my tool and supply recommendations. Right now on my blog, I have all separate posts and another separate supply page, but this specific post will be your ultimate guide with all the links to my resources.
Thank you for all of your support throughout the years, and if you would like to see my wood burning artwork for sale, click here.
Wood Burning Blog Posts
Below are links to all of my current blog posts about wood burning. I will update this list as I add more posts in the future. If you have any requests for posts, please post a comment below!
- Beginner Wood Burning Guide
- How To Seal Wood Burning Art (A Quick Guide)
- Beginner Wood Burning Tools You Need To Start Burning
- The Best Wood Burning Tools Recommended By A Professional Pyrography Artist
- Best Wood Surfaces For Wood Burning Art You Can Find On Amazon
Wood Burning Tools & Supplies
Below are links to all wood burning tools and supplies I currently use. I explain more of these tools in the blog posts that are linked above!
- Razertip Dual Wood Burning Machine (professional level)
- Walnut Hollow Versatool (best for beginners)
- Hot Stamps To Use With Versatool Burner
- Rectangular Basswood
- Round Basswood Slabs (my favorite wood slabs)
- Tombow Erasers (great for erasing pencil lines off wood)
- Tracing Paper
- Graphite Transfer Paper
- Polyurethane (what I use to seal my signs & coasters)
Thank you for reading my post with all my wood burning resources!
As I mentioned above, I will continually update this page with further resources I create down the road. Feel free to bookmark this page for future reference. Make sure to follow me on TikTok because I post a lot of wood burning videos there.
My professional wood burning artwork can be seen on my shop website, and I would appreciate it so much if you checked out my site and shared it with others!
Comment below if you have any questions or ideas for posts I can create. Suggestions and ideas always help!
Till next time,