Another year has come and gone. 🙂
I have always been a planner and goal setter, so when Christmas comes around I always start thinking about my new year goals.
It’s a thing I’ve done since I was a kid, and I love thinking of what I want to accomplish and do for the year ahead.
I looked back at my 2023 goal blog post and realized I had achieved quite a few things!
95% of my goals each year usually involve my small business, as it’s a huge part of my life. For 2024, I want to keep growing my blog and creating awesome content. I also want to make a lot more products for my shop, especially new stickers and greeting cards.
2023 was my first year of being 100% self-employed. It was amazing, but also scary, stressful, and busy. I was figuring a lot of stuff out and was also pregnant for most of the year. Regardless, it was a great year and I am very blessed. I’m looking forward to 2024 being 10x more successful!
My 2024 Goals
- Create more wood burning tutorials for YouTube
- Post more YouTube videos
- Grow my monthly blog readers to 50k + to get into an ad agency
- Consistent website sales and traffic
- 2000+ Etsy Sales
- Keep growing my Amazon sales
- Get monthly wholesale orders on Faire to get my products in more retail stores!
- Create a whole collection of abstract watercolor landscapes like I’ve been wanting to do forever
- Create more enchanted forest paintings to add to my existing series
- Create more greeting cards and grow those collections
- Add notepads to my shop
- Make some more wood burning originals
- Grow more beautiful sunflowers
- Add larger print size options to my art prints
- Start (and finish!) some new novels I’ve been wanting to read
- Keep creating art I love
What are your 2024 goals?
I always reach to the stars for goals, because you really can achieve a lot when you put your mind to it. Even though I wish there was more time in the day and I’m still adjusting to a mom/work life, I know I can do it.
Thanks for reading and happy holidays and happy new year!