I love goals, planning, and being organized. As a business owner, I look forward to every new year and setting goals for that year. It’s exciting and inspiring.
Today I’m going to share my 2023 goals which will mostly consist of my business goals lol.
I’m reaching for the stars in my goal sheet, because why not? Set them high and try your best, that’s all we can do.
In July I quit my day job after a tragic and sad thing happened to me (not job-related). I haven’t shared what happened (besides family and close friends), but it was the best choice for me to stay home and work on my business going forward to heal properly.
So, 2023 will be my first year of being 100% self-employed, and I’m setting high goals. I’m SO excited and ready to tackle the new year.
My 2023 Goals
- 2000+ Etsy Sales
- Consistent website sales and traffic
- Look into selling wholesale products on Faire
- Publish a wood burning class on Teachable (or whatever course site is best)
- Publish some skillshare classes
- Grow my monthly blog readers to 50k + so I can get into an ad agency
- Hit over 10k TikTok followers!
- Grow my Amazon sales
- Consistent Redbubble sales + keep posting new designs on there
- Create more art I love & keep improving
I’m so looking forward to 2023 after a hard 2022. I can do this of course, as anything is possible!
What are your goals for 2023? Personal, art, business, etc? I’d love to hear if you’d like to share! Comment below. Let’s all support each other going into the new year.
Leave a Reply